Quicksilver CT engine is back in action
Plus, there’s more Quicksilver news in an active 2021 racing season
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: David Maus-Berkley, communications manager
920-924-1221 | firstname.lastname@example.org
FOND DU LAC, Wis. (June 29, 2021) — After a reduced race schedule in 2020, this year Quicksilver CT engines are once again on circle tracks across the country. More tracks, series and race teams are seeing the benefits of fair, fun and affordable racing.
- The Quicksilver Street Stock Performance Series is off to a strong start this year with six of 20 races completed and top drivers already battling it out for the point lead. This series has over 40 cars that race at three tracks in Tennessee: Clarksville, Camden and Tennessee National.
- Over Memorial Day weekend, Putnam Speedway in Florida opened up its Thunderstock and Sportsman series to 357 CT engines, and they turned in some of the fastest lap times. Quicksilver 357 CT engines are the featured engines available for sale at “The Speed Shop” on the track.
- McDowell Cook Dirt Racing School announced that it will begin to feature 357 CT engines in their cars. The school cited the engines’ reliability and exceptional torque, characteristics that are setting new standards and expectations of crate engines for a new generation of drivers. Rugged construction results in less downtime, meaning more time on the track.
- Both the Florida Late Model Challenge Series and 602 Late Model Sportsman Series continue with the Quicksilver 357 CT as an available crate engine.
- Breaking News — The UMP Factory Stock and Sportsman classes, which bring exciting nights of racing to the Central Midwest, now accept Quicksilver 357 CT engines. Additionally, the Red Clay Series in the Southeast just announced its inclusion of the Quicksilver 357 CT engine into its 602 Late Model Series.
Quicksilver 357 and 383 CT engines are 100% factory sealed, deliver reliable torque and are available at a great price to keep circle‑track racing fair, fun and affordable. These engines, combined with Quicksilver’s 25W40 Performance Racing Oil and Oil Filters, exceed the expectations of circle‑track racing enthusiasts everywhere.
Since 1950, customers have depended on the Quicksilver brand for premium‑quality marine and powersports parts, oil, accessories, engine care products and now engines. Quicksilver delivers: Performance, Protection, and Peace of Mind to engine owners. Quicksilver is a brand of Mercury Marine and Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC). More information about the complete line of high‑quality engine oils, engine‑care products, oil filters, and engines can be found at www.quicksilver‑products.com.